KLING Standing Seam Sliding Clip 30mm
Sliding clips belong to the indirect fastening means, which allow the expansion and contraction of the metal panels without damage. By regulating the height over the clip base, a higher stability of the clips is achieved.
30mm is suitable to use with Enkavent/Air-Z with longer clip foot and three hole fixing for angel and machine lock seams with rounded edges.
- Material: Stainless Steel V2A 1.4301
- Sheet thickness: 0.4mm
- PU: 500 pcs, Height 50mm 400 pcs
Due to the sliding range of 55 mm, the sliding clips can be used depending on
the material for the following maximum panel lengths:
▪ Copper: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Stainless Steel: Total length up to 14 m
▪ Aluminium: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Titanzink: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Galvanized steel sheet: Total length up to 14 m