KLING Standing Seam Sliding Clips PLUS with sliding range of 55 mm, 30mm height
Sliding clips belong to the indirect fastening means, which allow the expansion and contraction of the metal panels without damage. By regulating the height over the clip base, a higher stability of the clips is achieved.
Sliding clips PLUS feature a sliding range of 55 mm and a special stamping for countersunk screws as well as a stable clip foot.
30mm is suitable to use with Enkavent/Air-Z with longer clip foot and three hole fixing for angel and machine lock seams with rounded edges.
- Material: Stainless Steel V2A 1.4301
- Sheet thickness: 0.4mm
- Packaging size: 500 pcs.
The sliding clips can be used depending on the material for the following maximum panel lengths:
▪ Copper: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Stainless Steel: Total length up to 14 m
▪ Aluminium: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Titanzink: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Galvanized steel sheet: Total length up to 14 m