PB3003 Dead-blow Mallet with Plastic Head 32mmø, 320mm length
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dead blow mallet is used for careful blows in assembly works, straightening workpieces on machine tables or for adjusting work items.
- Head ø 32mm, overall length 320mm, weight 391 grams
- Inserts made of particularly tough, wear-resistant plastic, for an exceptionally long service life
- Discs in steel middle allow for a more accurate blow than is usually possible with pellet filled mallets
- Handle made of FSC® certified hickory wood, non-slip, robust and durable
- Handle securely fastened in tube with special wedge and heavy dowel pin, but easily replaceable
- Recoil damping due to weights in the hammer head, for firm, accurate blows without recoil