KLING Standing Seam Sliding Clips PLUS with sliding range of 55 mm, 30mm height, Box @ 500
Sliding clips belong to the indirect fastening means, which allow the expansion and contraction of the metal panels without damage. By regulating the height over the clip base, a higher stability of the clips is achieved.
Sliding clips PLUS feature a sliding range of 55 mm and a special stamping for countersunk screws as well as a stable clip foot.
30mm is suitable to use with Enkavent/Air-Z with longer clip foot and three hole fixing for angel and machine lock seams with rounded edges.
- Material: Stainless Steel V2A 1.4301
- Sheet thickness: 0.4mm
- Packaging size: 500 pcs.
The sliding clips can be used depending on the material for the following maximum panel lengths:
▪ Copper: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Stainless Steel: Total length up to 14 m
▪ Aluminium: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Titanzink: Total length up to 10 m
▪ Galvanized steel sheet: Total length up to 14 m